Friday 1 February 2019

Illumicrate Number 8 Unboxing (August 2017)

Continuing my Illumicrate unboxing theme, this is my unboxing of the 8th box from August 2017.

Check Illumicrate out here!


As you can see, the box is full of goodies, including two books!

Silly me forgot to take a photo of the packing list, so here is what was included:
- Copy of Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo with red sprayed edges and a pin badge
- Red Church Tea
- Shakespeare zip bag
- Wisdom journal
- Alethiometer coaster
- Sticky bookmarks
- Extras: Ringer bookmark, After the Fire bookmark, The Bear and the Nightingale bookmark, Moxie badges, Nyxia arc and bookmark



I will admit that I wasn't too keen on the book choice. I'm not a DC fan, but I will give the book a go.


This tea, quite simply, ruined my life. It got me into loose-leaf tea which has cost me a bomb, but I love it. This tea was delicious!



I use this cute little pouch as a book case for any smaller paperback books I'm reading, so that they don't get damaged in my bag.
This is a cute little dot grid notebook which I am sure I will use at some point!
This coaster is gorgeous! Although I haven't finished His Dark Materials, I do love the books and this lovely golden coaster has a special place on my desk to hold my coffee mug.
I adore this book jar! Although it's actually a money box, I'm eventually going to use it to store the names of all my TBR books so that I can pick my next read randomly from it.



















I'm not someone who annotates books as I read them, but I'm sure I'll put these cute sticky notes to use when doing university work!


I love the bookmarks Illumicrate adds! They give me ideas of new books to buy, and are cute essentials.


I love to match the bookmark to the book I am currently reading, so that I use all the bookmarks I own (and it aesthetically pleases me...)


Like bookmarks, the postcards are a cute addition, especially ones that advertise books.

Another bookmark!
I'm not a pin badge person, but I do think they're cute! Illumicrate has since (spoiler alert) included a badge banner, and I can't wait to fill it!
Nyxia was the ARC included. I can't wait to read it!












Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment