Wednesday 12 April 2017

Ship It Or Rip It Part 4

Here is the fourth part of Ship It Or Rip It. I hope you're enjoying these installments. Let me know if there is anything else you would like to see on my blog.

Eddie Gallagher (These Shallow Graves) and Clary (The Mortal Instruments)

Oh gosh yes, definitely shipping this! Eddie loves girls thatare strong-willed and independent and who better than the fiery heroine of The Mortal Instruments! I could also see Clary falling for Eddie's charm and with, just as she did with Jace.

Verdict: Ship it.

Devon (Raised By Wolves) and Hermione (Harry Potter)

I am actually super torn about this one. On one hand, I can see Devon's jokes and sense of humour being on par with Ron's, but I also can't see that being enough. Even ignoring the fact that Hermione is made for Ron and only Ron, I just really can't see these two hitting it off. Friends, yeah definitely. But romantically? No way

Verdict: Rip it.

Harry Potter (Harry Potter) and Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles)

Woah not in a million years. Harry doesn't want someone who's so OTT as Thorne, and let's face it, Harry is not Thorne's typical gorgeous girl. They might be able to get on as friends (although I'm not entirely convinced) but definitely not as lovers. And besides, I ship them with their own respective partners way too hard anyway.

Verdict: Rip it.

Jacob (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them) and Marlee (The Selection)

I actually see these 2 working and it's kind of cute! Jacob is such a lovely guy and would definitely shower Marlee with the most amazing pastries ever, and Marlee is such a kind-hearted girl who would adore everything Jacob would do for her.

Verdict: Ship it.

Lake (Rasied by Wolves) and Wolf (The Lunar Chronicles)

Ohmygosh yes! Even though I'm not a particular fan of Wolf and I adore Lake, I can actually see this pair 100% working, even outside of their wolfish characteristics. Lake is such a sassy badass, just like Scarlet, and so I can see her being just fiery enough to keep Wolf happy and on his toes. Wolf is a complete hero, just as Lake adores. I want this to happen!

Verdict: Ship it.


Read parts 12 and 3


Thanks for reading! I've loved doing these posts and the fantastic ships that come out of it. Are you enjoying them? If so, comment your views below and any characters you would love to see included next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment