Sunday 15 November 2015

Introduction

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog. The first thing I feel like I should do is give a short introduction to who I am.

My name is Kat, and I'm a 17 year old student at DHSB where I am studying Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Further Maths and General Studies for A-levels. I live in Cornwall, in the UK. I have recently applied to Cambridge, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Plymouth universities to study medicine next year.
I'm a huge bookworm, always with too many books on the go. I also love music, enjoy going to concerts and play the electronic keyboard, whilst dabbling among other instruments such as guitar and saxophone.
I have two dogs - a black lab called Merlin and a black jack russell called Ringo.
I would love to get to know loads of people through blogging, so please be willing to comment and talk to me if you wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment