Sunday 27 March 2016

#SundaySeven (27/03/16)

First of all, I'd love to wish you all a Happy Easter! Have fun eating all those yummy chocolate eggs, or a good time going to church, or just have a fantastic day even if you don't celebrate this holiday.
I'm now on Easter break, which will sadly mostly be taken up by revision for my A-levels in only a few months time. I have, however, just bought a new camera to use for my bookstagram so keep an eye out for some awesome(-ish) photos!
Sorry again for being unable to do last week's #SundaySeven but, here I am, back to normal for the last weekend of March. Where has this month gone?!?
What a better way to end the month, and spend Easter, than flicking through my favourite bookstagram photos of the past fortnight? (As promised, I considered the previous two weeks due to the lack of post last Sunday).

1. 
@fandombooking

Kicking off this week's bunch is this beautiful Harry Potter themed photo. Including the first three books, just before things really started to get evil with the return of Lord Voldemort, I just love these editions of the books and that time turner necklace looks so beautiful! I also love the bookshelves in the background as they're just so colourful.


2. 
@weasleyswizardingbooks

Look how cute this photo is!!! Seriously, as soon as I saw this posted, I just knew it was going to make it into a #SundaySeven. The stars are so cute and such a unique addition to this photo. And the colours are just off to add to the photo, without being completely different. Man, I'm just so in love with this photo I don't even know how to describe it, but I hope you can see why.

3. 
@bookishlybelle

Belle's account is just full of so many stunning photos. It's one of those accounts that show that you really don't need a theme and a set background to pull off bookstagram. It's such a simple idea, yet she has pulled it off with style, the rose working well with the pattern at the top of the page. It also adds a nice splash of colour, without being too bold.

4. 
@paperfury

I stumbled across this photo when searching the #DitchThatJacket tag. Photos like this just remind me why I love love love hardback books without their dustcovers. Cait's photo looks cluttered, but not messy, and certainly gives off a really cute rustic feel. 

5. 
@mybookbliss

Me? A thing for hardback books? What on earth gave you that idea?? (Besides the fact I just said I did). Morgan's photo puts all those rainbow books to shame, just look how gorgeous it is! I really love the inclusion of the multicoloured ribbons and, along with the candles and bright colour of the books, it just feels like a bookstagram birthday photo!

6. 
@fantasyfangirlsbookblog

I love the fact that Dorothy and Misty run their bookstagram together. I totally wish I had a best friend to help me run mine and my book blog. This photo is so simply done, just throw a necklace over a book, but it looks amazing. The cover itself is so pretty and I think the way the necklace breaks the line of reflection makes this photo stand out.

7. 
@sobookinggood

Nothing says 'I love your account' more than the fact that Tracey has featured in three #SundaySevens now! (I promise she isn't paying for me to promote her haha). I just really really love her photos. Now that it's March, and after the gorgeous weather I experienced here in Cornwall on Friday, it really is starting to feel a lot like Spring. I haven't actually heard of the book here, but I just couldn't resist picking this photo for just how bright and Spring-y the daffodils make the photo.

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment