Sunday 8 May 2016

#SundaySeven (08/05/16)

I've had a pretty bookish week this week! I had a big book haul on Friday and got through a few books too. A review for Crimes and Retributions by Shirley McLain should be up some time this week. Although I have been slacking on my school work a little, oops..

1. 
@deertales


Welcome Sydney to #SundaySeven! She takes first place this week and I'm sure you can all guess why - look how cute that dog is! And her colouring even goes well with the books chosen. Dogs are definitely the way to win my heart over!


2. 
@borrowed.books

Here we have another newcomer with this gorgeous summery Harry Potter photo! I know, I always say I'll try to feature less Potter photos, but sometimes I just can't resist. This is such a simple photo, yet makes me feel all warm and summery inside. 

3. 
@demmi_writist

As her fifth feature, this officially means that Demmi has been in half the #SundaySeven posts, wow! Purple and blue are two of my favourite colours and this is colour coordinated even with her outfit! I am so in love with this photo and the way the colours have gone together so beautifully. 

4. 
@nickmafra

One thing I particularly love about bookstagram is how it is such a worldwide community; I love seeing photos of books in other languages. Maybe it's just because I'm English, one of the world's most common languages, but it just renders me speechless when I think about how many different languages there are and how many books have been translated into them. Sometimes I even find the foreign titles suit the books more! I also really love the monochrome colour scheme of this photo with the splashes of red to just add a little colour. Awesome photo Nicoly!

5. 
@foxandpoppyrevue

Featuring yet another different account, we have Sofia, who I've just recently discovered on bookstagram. This photo certainly continues the summery theme from a few photos back. This is quite possibly my favourite book haul photo I have every seen, and such a pretty way to show those new books off! Also, as A Court of Mist and Fury was released this week, it has been all over bookstagram so it felt right to feature it.

6. 
@ambrose_acker

To me, this photo is the definition of pretty and girly and pink. Certainly not my style, but I really couldn't resist featuring it because the colour combinations and the delicate colours just draws me in. It's soso pretty! 

7. 
@kcdunfordbooks


To wrap up this week, we have this simplistic yet stunning photo! Six of Crows is on my TBR and i am desperate to read it as I've heard so much good things about it; I can't wait! It takes a real talent to make images with only a book and minimal other objects to stand out in the mass of talented bookstagrams, but this one really stuck with me.

Thankyou for reading, and thanks to all the bookstagram accounts (both those featured, and the countless others I poured through in order to decide on my seven). 

None of these photos are mine, and I have credited the account and notified them that I am using their image. Occasionally, it is known for accounts to repost photos without crediting the original owner. I do not support this. All photos are, to my knowledge, original to the accounts credited. If not, I will happily amend and assist in reporting accounts that are stealing photos. (To the accounts featured: I am not suggesting this applies to you, I am merely covering myself. This paragraph shall feature on all #SundaySeven posts in the rare and unfortunate case problems may occur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment