Thursday 5 July 2018

Illumicrate Number 7 Unboxing (May 2017)

Following on from my February 2017 Illumicrate unboxing, here is my unboxing of the 7th box, from May 2017.

Check Illumicrate out here.



This box was jam-packed with goodies, as you can see! See the packing list below:


Truth Or Dare by Non Pratt was the included book this month. It was signed, with little additions, by the author and came with a letter too. I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but I am excited to!



















The Feyre mug included is really cute! It currently sits on my shelves by the A Court of Thorns and Roses series.












I am a huge fan of candles and, as you can imagine, I was so happy when I found this gorgeous Mermaid Lagoon candle included! It smells amazing!









This Harry Potter inspired keyring in an exclusive colour was a great addition. I love the colour blue, and it's all sparkly and looks so good when the sun catches it. 











In case you didn't know, I am a humongous fan of Beauty and the Beast. The original animated Disney film is one of my all time favourites! Because of that, this print and door hanger are 2 of my favourite Illumicrate additions as they are so pretty!








I loved this little page-corner bookmark that was included.












Now onto the little extras included in the box.



A large poster promoting Windfall was included.












This cute Gender Games badge was also there.








I adore these little cards promoting Taste of Blue Light and I'm sure they will be featured on bookstagram at some point. My favourite is definitely the one in the bottom right.















The final item in this month's Illumicrate was a letter, bookmark and ARC of The Waking Land by Callie Bates, which I can't wait to read!










And that's it for the May 2017 unboxing of the Illumicrate box! Hopefully I will catch up with these soon so that I can post up-to-date ones.



I'm now on summer holidays after my second year of uni. And guess what? I've made it into third year! Hopefully I will catch up on all my delayed blog posts over the summer and set up a plan to keep posting regularly next year.













No comments:

Post a Comment