Thursday 9 August 2018

Complete Anatomy Colouring Book Part 1

Although it has been a while since I did an adult colouring update, hopefully you can remember that it became one of my new obsessions a couple Christmas' ago! I've since added a couple more colouring books to my collection, although I have struggled to find time to do one.

For a secret santa Christmas present at university this year, I was gifted the Complete Anatomy Colouring Book and I love it - I can enjoy colouring, whilst classing it as revision!

This is the first page of that book, covering the organisation of the autonomic nervous system. As you can see, I used my bright Crayola pencils to colour it in with a colour schematic to help me remember which functions are controlled by which nerves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment